Following in the footsteps of Pioneer DJ’s DDJ-RZ and DDJ-RX, the DDJ-RR is a powerful 2-deck DJ controller that makes performing with rekordbox dj a blast. In many ways, the DDJ-RR is an extremely straightforward DJ controller, giving you the level of direct control over rekordbox dj that you’d expect from Pioneer. In addition to large jog wheels, hot cue, loops, samples, and effects are all right where you need them to be. But the DDJ-RR includes special features such as On-Jog display and Needle Search that put a whole extra level of performance power in your hands.
- A dedicated digital DJ controller for Pioneer DJ’s rekordbox dj (included)
- 2-deck layout includes full 1-to-1 control for rekordbox dj’s primary functions
- On-Jog displays provide position markers for scratching at a glance
- Performance pads deliver direct access to your hot cues, pad effects, slicer, sampler, and more
- Onboard sequencer lets you lay down sampled beats and grooves while you DJ
- Slip mode lets you scratch without stopping the progression of your track
- Release FX let you automatically trigger effects patterns via various functions
- Needle Search lets you quickly drop in on a point in a song to find a section
- High-quality sound card onboard includes XLR and RCA I/O
- Functions as a standalone DJ mixer.