No matter whether you’re performing on stage, delivering a business presentation or designing the highest quality fixed installation, you want to leave an indelible mark on your audience. That’s when FBT’s new X-PRO series of powered speakers can help you make a difference.
Constructed out of plywood enclosures finished with extra-texture paint, the X-PRO series is cut to withstand tour-tough conditions with Italian elegance and style. Professional features include ergonomic handles, M10 flying points, a monitor taper design, and a full protective grille. Meanwhile the onboard Class D amplifier module delivers an amazing 1000W power with a flexible DSP to allow personal EQ adjustments, while the low frequency response can be extended courtesy of the dedicated X-SUB 18” powered subwoofer.
Designed to satisfy the most demanding applications, X-PRO is the professional’s choice.
- Configuration: 2 Way Recommended Amplifier
- Frequency response: 53Hz – 20kHz
- Low Frequency woofer: 15″ with 2.5″ VC
- High Frequency driver: 1″ with 1.4″ VC
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 128dB
- Dispersion: 80 x 50 rotatable (HxV)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohm
- Input connector: 2 x Speakon
- Net Dimension (WxHxD) : 440 x 735 x 440mm
- Net Weight: 20kg
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 535 x 810 x 535mm:
- Transport Weight: 24.5kg
2-way passive system
FBTcustom 10″LF woofer / 2″ voice coil
FBT1″ throat / 1,4″ voice coil HF compression driver
35° monitor taper
M10 rigging points