The Denon DJ SC5000 Prime represents a real paradigm shift in DJ Technology, right here, right now. This groundbreaking digital DJ Media Player has a high definition, hi-contrast display that enables multi-touch gestures for the ultimate in latency-free, tactile track navigation, load and playback. The SC5000 is also the world’s first DJ Player capable of on-board music file analysis, really empowering you with its innovative dual-layer deck capability and an 8-inch rugged jogwheel with central display that displays either current playing track or custom artwork.
- 7-inch HD display with multi-touch gestures
- 24-bit/96kHz digital audio outputs
- Dual-layer playback with individual audio outputs
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- 8 multifunction performance pads for Cues, Loops, Slices and Rolls
- 8” rugged metal jog wheel with HD central display
- Customizable RGB color around the jog wheel
- (3) USB and (1) SD input for music playback
- LAN output to link to up to four players
- Syncs to iTunes, Serato DJ Pro, Traktor and Rekordbox collections
- Import Rekordbox® files and database content from an inserted USB/SD, directly into the SC5000
- StagelinQ connection to control AV, lighting, video and Show effects
Denon DJ X1800 Prime Professional 4-Channel DJ Club Mixer With Built In FX & Smart HUB
X1800 Prime is a 4-channel DJ club mixer with creative and powerful Sweep and BPM based FX controls. True to the Denon DJ engineering heritage, the X1800 features extremely high-quality, 24bit, 96kHz audio output, ensuring superb sound characteristics. The X1800 is perfectly suited to integrate with Denon DJ’s new SC5000 Prime media via the EngineTM Connect protocol. This shares the beatgrid and time information with the mixer, from the player, to align the FX LFOs. Denon DJ’s expressive ‘Flex-Fader’, Crossfader adds diverse physical performance flexibility, whilst the all-new frequency controlled ‘Band-Isolation’ brings even more sonic manipulation possibilities to creative DJs.
The X1800 incorporates a comprehensive array of performance and convenience features that set it well apart from ordinary mixers. Its dedicated Sweep and BPM FX controls, deliver dub, echo, noise builds and reverb effects for each channel, giving DJs even more performance options to craft a unique sound. There is also Send and Receive FX routing. Add to this, the ability for DJs to express themselves using more powerful, menu based EQ tools, with switchable ‘Classic’ or ‘Isolation’ modes available plus a powerful Lo/Hi Pass Global Resonance control. Viewed via the crisp, OLED screen, the main BPM FX unit has 12 high-quality effects and also includes a quick-to-set Effects Quantization Touch Strip, empowering DJ’s to apply elegant rhythm-based adjustments to shape their sound to its maximum potential.