The ultra-affordable Behringer C-1 microphone is a large-diaphragm condenser mic with a cardioid polar pattern providing the performance you’d expect from a studio microphone costing hundreds more. The recording mic delivers an exceptionally flat frequency response, ultra low-noise transformerless field-effect transistor (FET) input circuitry, and incredible audio transparency.
With its high-quality transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the condenser mic is very neutral-sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission. It also offers a phantom power LED indicator and a swivel stand mount. Whether miking acoustic or electric instruments or using it for vocals or drums, the Behringer C-1 is an excellent choice for both live and studio applications.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission