A solid mixer with great effects! The ZED-22 FX is the perfect center to your live rig – and it’s also ready to rock in the studio. First of all, the Allen & Heath ZED-22 FX gives you all the connections you need to hook up a small band, duo, or solo performer. Thanks to the 16 mic/line channels you can connect all the mics and DI boxes you need. Plus you’ve got three dual stereo channels available, each with a gain and 2-band EQ control. The FX in the name, though, is what takes the cake. Here, you can get tweaky with 16 separate effects for nailing the perfect, polished live sound with the ZED-22FX.
Now for the effects. Onboard, 16 separate effects have been crafted into the ZED-22 FX mixer, ready for any kind of live sound material you face. These include a number of useful delays and reverbs, including a ping-pong delay and a selection of reverbs with different room/hall/arena properties. You’ll also dig the flanger and chorus. Every effect has a parameter you can tweak to dial in your sound and five of the effects support tap tempo for really getting into the groove.
- Computer Connectivity:USB (2 x 2)
- Faders:22 x 100mm
- Inputs – Mic Preamps:16 x XLR
- Phantom Power:16
- Inputs – Line:6 x TRS (CH 1-6), 6 x TRS (CH 17-22 Stereo)
- Outputs – Main:2 x XLR (Main), 1 x TRS (Mono)
- Outputs – Other:2 x RCA (Alt), 2 x RCA (Rec)
- Aux Sends:2 x Pre, 1 x Post, 1 x Post/FX
- Send/Return I/O:3 x TRS, 2 x RCA (ST RTN), 2 x RCA (2TRK RTN)
- Channel Inserts:Yes (CH 1-16)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8″
- USB:1 x Type B
- EQ Bands:3-band, Sweepable Mid (CH 1-16), 2-band (CH 17-22 Stereo)
- Weight:23.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AH-ZED22FX