A legend since 1971
the most versatile microphone for vocals and instruments in studio and on stage
The C414 XLS multipattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
The C414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C414 B-ULS, the most popular AKG C414 version since 1971. Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it has been the most versatile large-diaphragm microphone for decades.
- Sonic character of the famous AKG C12
- Nine selectable polar patterns
- Three attenuation levels (-6,-12,-18dB)
- Three switchable different bass-cut filters
- Overload warning with audio peak hold LED
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Pad, filter
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 1.7 in.
- Length: 6.3 in.
- Weight: 10.2 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No