The MPD226 is a MIDI-over-USB pad controller perfect for producers, programmers, musicians and DJs alike. Its intuitive blend of MPC controls and technologies mesh with easy USB connectivity to bring the feel of classic beat making into the world of computer music production.
- 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads
- 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
- 4 assignable faders, 4 assignable Q-Link knobs, 4 assignable Q-Link buttons
- 36 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- 30 presets total, with configurations for most popular DAWs
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
- Dedicated Transport controls
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion and Big Bang Universal Drums.
- Macintosh: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended); 1GB RAM (2GB recommended); Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
- PC: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 Celeron-compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended); 1 GB RAM (2GB recommended); Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP; Windows-compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended); QuickTime recommended
- Available USB port