Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies the pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction. The MG12XU is the 12-channel version of the series, with six mono XLR and 1/4" hybrid inputs along with three stereo line inputs.
The MG12XU boasts an intuitive interface with capacities suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability that has made it a leader in its class.
- Outstanding microphone preamps
- Switchable Phantom Power & PAD Switch
- 1-knob Compressors
- EQ and High-pass Filters
- AUX / Effect Sends / Group
- LED level metering
- Built-in SPX Digital Effects
- Metal Chassis
- Computer Connectivity:1 x USB (2.0)
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:4 x TRS/XLR Combo, 2 x XLR
- Phantom Power:8
- EQ Bands:3-Band (Bass, Mid, Treble)
- Inputs - Line:8 x TRS, 4 x RCA
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Direct:2 x TRS (Monitor)
- Outputs - Other:1 x TRS (Footswitch), 2 x TRS (Bus)
- Aux Sends:1 x Post/Pre, 1 x Post
- Send/Return I/O:2 x TRS (Send)
- Busses/Groups:2 x Bus
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"