Your Perfect Tone Is Just A Touch Away!
Featuring a finely-tuned quad-core processor and powered by exclusive Eleven HD Expanded DSP software, the HeadRush Pedalboard delivers the most versatile, realistic sounding and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone and FX models ever found in a road ready floorboard guitar FX processor. The 7-inch touch display enables you to touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your rigs in an unprecedentedly realistic and intuitive way. With gapless preset changes with reverb and delay tail spillover, an on-board expression pedal, a built-in looper with 20 minutes of record time, the ability to load custom impulse response files, USB recording / reamping capability and exclusive original boutique effects that can’t be found anywhere else, finding your signature tone has never been this easy.
The heart of the HeadRush Pedaboard is the 7-inch touch display and a guitarist-centric, ultra-intuitive user interface – literally touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit rigs with amazing speed and accuracy. The large display also gives clear feedback when performing live, especially when tweaking tones using the expression pedal in ‘Hands-Free Mode’.
Take command of every parameter within Pedalboard’s arsenal of amp, cab, mic and FX models with simple-to-assign expression pedal configurations. With 2 banks of expression pedal mappings per rig and 4 parameter assignments per bank, HeadRush Pedalboard presents unprecedented scope to switch your sound on the fly.
Pedalboard’s Eleven HD Expanded DSP software, backed by a multicore processor guarantees the most realistic models the modern guitarist demands. Whether you’re looking for a classic warm vintage amp with natural tube drive, wide ambient stereo delay textures with infinite feedback or the heaviest of heavy djent tone, the HeadRush Pedalboard covers it all and everything between.
The Ins & Outs
Combining a ¼-inch guitar input, (2) XLR outputs with ground lift switch, (2) ¼-inch TRS outputs switchable between amp or line level, 5-Pin MIDI in/out, plus an onboard ¼-inch stereo FX loop to integrate pedals and outboard gear at any point in the signal chain, HeadRush Pedalboard unites your existing equipment while opening up a world of new sonic possibilities.
Take your recording to the next level. With a studio-grade 24-bit 96kHz on-board USB audio interface, capture every subtle nuance of your performance with the unparalleled tone-sculpting capability of the Eleven HD Expanded DSP software. With options to record both processed and direct signals, reamp dry signals from your computer and focus on fine-tuning your signature sound.
Thanks to support for custom/3rd-party impulse response files (48kHz – 192kHz, 16 – 32-bit mono .WAV and .AIFF type IRs up to 2048 samples), instantly expand on Pedalboard’s stock guitar cabinet sounds for unique tone-sculpting capability. Plus, HeadRush have teamed up with Celestion to include an exclusive IR download right in the box to get you started!
– Find Your Signature Sound: Custom-designed quad-core DSP system with Eleven HD Expanded DSP software provides authentic amp, cab, mic and FX models for unrestricted tone-sculpting capability
– Easy-To-Use & Made-To-Move: 7″ high-resolution display with intuitive touch interface creates rigs in seconds; Housed in a durable road-ready steel chassis with integrated cable channel organizer
– Power To Your Performance: Gapless pre-set switching with reverb/delay tail spill over, Looper with 20 minutes of record time and hands-free edit mode for quick on-the-fly live editing
– Expanded Sound: USB connectivity for loading your own custom impulse response files; includes Celestion digital IR downloads to get you started from the get-go
– Studio Grade Capture: Record and reamp via USB with quality up to 24-bit/96KHz
What’s in the box
1x HeadRush Pedalboard
1x USB Cable
1x Power Cable
1x Software Download Card
1x Quickstart Guide
1x Safety & Warranty Manual